Annual Conference 2018
The 2018 Scottish Badgers Annual Conference will take place on Saturday 6th October between 09:30 and 16:20 at Perth Museum and Art Gallery 78 George Street Perth PH1 5LB.
There will be a full range of excellent speakers including Laurie Campbell, the world famous photographer and Polly Pullar the countryside author.
There will be workshop sessions in the afternoon including Badgers, Licensing and Mitigation with Ben Ross, Licensing Manager from S.N.H. and expert badger consultants. This workshop is intended for professionals and is suitable for submission as CPD. It will also include details of the recently published Scottish Badgers' Survey Manual for Consultants.
Tickets cost £40.00 for Members and £70.00 for non-members but early bird discounts are available and HMRC may allow Consultants to offset the fees against tax as CPD.
To download a draft programme click here
To download a poster click here
For more details or to book a place click here
- 2018-02-06 BitL Blog: Sett found, record submitted, job done?
- 2018-02-05 Annual Conference 2018
- 2018-01-31 BitL Blog: A week in the life of the South Lan Clan …
- 2018-01-17 BitL Blog: Oot ‘n’ Aboot in South Lanarkshire
- 2018-01-16 2018 volunteer days in South Lanarkshire
- 2017-12-14 Consultant's Survey Manual to Launch in New Year
- 2017-11-29 Scottish Badgers Code of Conduct for Members Launched
- 2017-11-14 Survey Season Underway
- 2017-10-30 Christmas Is Coming!
- 2017-09-23 LAST CHANCE TO BOOK A 2017 CONFERENCE PLACE BOOK NOW!