Scottish Badgers Jobs
Scottish Badgers are currently recruiting Planning Engagement Volunteers. This is an exciting new post which give volunteers the chance to work from home ans make a real difference to protecting badgers in Scotland. A considerable number of the many incidents reported to us each year arise as a result of badgers not being considered during a particular planning application. As a Planning Engagement Volunteer you can help to prevent this and ensure that badgers get the protection they deserve.
We need individuals with access to the internet to monitor planning applications in various areas of Scotland and, where necessary, engage with planning officers to ensure that badgers are considered and protected during the planning process.
Engaging with the planning process at this early stage is a relatively simple and straightforward process but full training, guidance and support will be available.
This role is ideally suited to someone who can spend an hour or so each month using the internet and email.
If you would like more information then email us here
- 2018-06-11 Scottish Badgers Jobs
- 2018-04-06 Scottish Badger Week Events Programme Launched
- 2018-03-17 Survey Cancellations
- 2018-03-04 Bitl Blog: Oot ‘n’ Aboot in South Lanarkshire in February
- 2018-02-27 Dates announced for Scottish Badger Week 2018
- 2018-02-23 Level One Registered Badger Worker Course planned for South Lanarkshire, Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th April 2018
- 2018-02-21 Comments on Scottish Government Wildlife Crime Report 2015-16 and subsequent evidence given to the Scottish Parliament Environment, Climate
- 2018-02-06 BitL Blog: Sett found, record submitted, job done?
- 2018-02-05 Annual Conference 2018
- 2018-01-31 BitL Blog: A week in the life of the South Lan Clan …